847-391-5700, after hours emergency 847-668-6983
Seminole Park is the perfect park for sports enthusiasts. For the kids, there is a playground with slides, jungle gyms, swings and a sandbox. Sports amenities include two full basketball courts, two tennis courts and two baseball diamonds equipped for organized play. The park is located at the end of Scott Street at Sunset Drive.
- Fax: 847-391-5707
- Hours: Daily, closes at sunset
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: There is a concession stand available for those attending organized games.
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets