This neighborhood Italian restaurant offers pizza, pasta and a list of other Italian-American specialties. It has homemade fettuccini, spaghetti, mostaccioli and linguine, and all dishes are customizable to your preferences. There are minimum charges for both use of credit cards and delivery.
- Fax: 847-827-5574
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 4:30pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 4:30pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 4:30pm - 9pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.romanosrestaurant.net/IndexOld.htm
- Specialties: Pizza, pasta, chicken breast Vesuvius, chicken Parmesan, fettuccini alfredo, chicken Francese, Italian sausage
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Romano's special pizza with green and black olives, bacon, green pepper, pepperoni, onions, anchovies, chicken, mushrooms, sausage, cheese and tomatoes.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Romano's special pizza with green and black olives, bacon, green pepper, pepperoni, onions, anchovies, chicken, mushrooms, sausage, cheese and tomatoes.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual