Oakton Pavilion is just the place for senior living because it is just that: living! Here residents can enjoy peace of mind and have an exciting week every week. With apartment-style living and intensive one-on-one attention from registered nurses, Oakton Pavilion seeks to make sure that all of its residents' needs are met and that they feel right at home.
Oakton Pavilion has numerous health services and staff including podiatrists, dentists, optometrists, psychiatrists and psychologists, neurologists and wound care specialists to cater to all manner of issues surrounding long-term care. Feel free to call and schedule an appointment to see how Oakton Place for independent living or Oakton Pavilion for assisted living could be your new home.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: National Quality Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Affiliations: Oakton Arms at Oakton Place
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Occupational therapy, On-site emergency care, On-site medical staff, Physical therapy, Speech therapy
- Features: Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation