If you are looking to get the "sun-kissed" look year-round without the expense of traveling, consider the services of Island Tan. It offers a variety of tanning options including spray tanning, traditional and stand-up beds. Whether you are a veteran tanner or just looking for a glow for that special occasion, Island Tan has something for you. Packages are available and walk-ins are accepted for tanning beds; however, appointments are necessary for spray tans. Visit the website or call for more details.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: Licensed staff
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: 3 Level 2 tans $20; 2 Level 3 tans $20; 2 Level 5 tans for $30; 2 Stand up tans $20; 3 Level 2 tans plus one Level 3 for $25; additional specials available, visit the website for details.
- Private events: Yes
- Number of beds/booths: 6
- Tanning services: Spray/sunless, Tanning beds
- What's the most common tanning tip you give customers?: Don't over-do it and make sure to start tanning ahead of time for a special occasion to ensure the right result.