Galina Dance Studio offers classes for students as young as three to adults. Styles taught at this studio include ballet, flamenco, hula, salsa and square dancing. Group classes are the norm, but the faculty also provides one-on-one instruction, particularly for couples prepping for a wedding. Galina students have periodic performances for local social groups in Des Plaines and neighboring suburbs.
- Hours: Summer hours: Wed, 5pm - 8pm; Thu, 4pm - 8pm; Fri - Tue, closed. Fall, winter and spring hours: Mon, Thu, Fri, 5pm - 8pm; Tue, Wed, 5pm - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1989
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Discounts: Group/family
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 30
- Number of instructors: 5
- Dance styles: Ballet, Ballroom, Hip hop, Jazz, Latin, Modern, Square dancing, Swing, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: Ballet and jazz.