Dr. Mark Parisi and Associates is a group-behavioral practice that was founded in 2000. The staff specializes in psychotherapy for individuals, families and couples. Several services are offered, including ADHD and learning disability assessment, behavior modification for young children and teens and anxiety reduction.
The doctors offer free phone consultations for prospective patients.
- Hours: Available by appointment daily
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross / Blue Shield, CIGNA, Humana, Aetna, United Healthcare, Medicare and Tricare
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Psychiatry
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No