Azteca's Mexican Restaurant
You might be wondering where you can enjoy an authentic carne asada torta while participating in an epic karaoke battle. The answer is right under your nose at Azteca's Mexican Restaurant on Mannheim. Also serving popular south-of-the-border cervesas like Pacifico, Modelo and Corona, Azteca's has plenty of indoor seating and has been feeding Des Plaines since 2008. Karaoke night is Friday when it stays open until 2am.
- Fax: 847-375-8371
- Hours: Sat - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Mexican cuisine, beer
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Caldo de res for $6.50
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Mexican, Southwestern
- Signature dishes: Camarones a la Diabla.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Carne asada sopes.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Manuel Herrere
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual