847-391-5700, after hours emergency 847-668-6983
Arndt Park is one of Des Plaines largest parks and is full of amenities that include:
Three baseball diamonds, tw tennis courts, four half basketball courts, a lighted inline hockey rink, 10 horseshoes courts, a sledding hill and an outdoor skating rink.
There is also a playground with jungle gyms, slides, swings, a see-saw, a merry-go-round, a small climbing wall and of course a drinking fountain.
There's a designated area with picnic benches and outdoor grills for barbecuing and get-togethers.
The Arndt Park fieldhouse is available for rental. It has a kitchen and large room (long tables and chairs are available) perfect for meetings, parties and special events.
The park is located at the corner of White Street and Howard Avenue.
- Fax: 847-391-5707
- Hours: Daily, until sunset.
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Features: Fountain, Horseshoes, Jungle gym, Merry-go-round, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets