Your journey toward an exciting health care career begins at Oakton Community College. Don’t miss free information sessions in March at the College’s campuses in Skokie (7701 North Lincoln Avenue), and Des Plaines (1600 East Golf Road).
Upcoming seminars include:
- Nursing, Tuesday, March 5, at 4 p.m. (Room P103-104, Skokie).
- Health Information Technology, Monday, March 18, at 6 p.m. (Room 1604, DP).
- Radiologic Technology, Tuesday, March 19, at 2:30 p.m. (Room A151, Skokie).
- Physical Therapist Assistant, Tuesday, March 19, at 6:30 p.m. (Room 1604, DP).
- Medical Laboratory Technology and Phlebotomy, Thursday, March 21, at 2 p.m. (Room 1604, DP).
Sessions showcase the College’s degrees and certificates in these health career programs.
Faculty will be on hand to discuss course requirements and industry trends.
To reserve your spot, visit www.oakton.edu/healthcareers or call (847) 635-1700.