Invite a friend
Tea for Two - Mother Daughter Tea
A fancy dress, gloves, and a special hat are all in fashion for Tea for Two. Come enjoy teas from around the world, finger sandwiches, and fun with your Mother, Grandmother, or a special guest you invite. Twice-A-Round Consignment & Resale Shop of Des Plaines is sponsoring a fashion show, while the Artistry In Motion dancers will perform to make this afternoon one to remember! Join us for a great party.
Make the most of your afternoon out by attending the Artistry in Motion: Spring into Motion 2012 dance performance. Those attending the Tea for Two program will receive a buy one, get one free ticket for the Saturday, 4/14 performance at 2:00pm!
More About Prairie Lakes Community Center
Located in Prairie Lakes Park, Prairie Lakes Community Center features a state-of-the-art fitness center, an indoor walking and jogging track, racquetball and walleyball courts, locker rooms, showers, a sauna, a whirlpool, a baby sitting center, a dance studio, a theatre and multi-purpose rooms available for party and event rentals.
Other events here
- How to Make Balloon Animals Workshop Wed, Jun 19, 6:00 pm–7:15 pm
- Paddlesports America Course Sat, Jun 22, 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Adult trip to Amish Acres, Nappanee, Indiana and the Mishawaka River Walk Sun, Jun 23, 7:30 am–6:00 pm
- Annual Family Camp Out Sat, Jun 29, 6:00 pm–9:00 am
- Personal Watercraft Safety Course Sat, Jul 20, 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Footlighters Theatre Company Presents The Music Man July 25, 2013 / July 26, 2013 / July 27, 2013 / July 28, 2013 / August 1, 2013 / August 2, 2013 / August 3, 2013 / August 4, 2013, 7:30 pm–10:00 pm
- Adult Trip to Wehr Nature Center and Boerner Botanical Gardens, Milwaukee, WI Sun, Jul 28, 8:00 am–5:00 pm
- Magic Class Tue, Jul 30, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- CHICAGO BULLS, BULLS/SOX ACADEMY OFFER YOUTH SUMMER BASKETBALL CAMPS IN DES PLAINES August 12, 2013 / August 13, 2013 / August 14, 2013 / August 15, 2013 / August 16, 2013, 8:30 am–11:30 am
- Adult Trip to White Pines Forest State Park and Oregon, Illinois Sun, Aug 25, 8:00 am–7:00 pm