Invite a friend
Des Plaines Park District Community Concert Band Performance
Grab your family, a blanket and your picnic basket and spend an afternoon lakeside with the Community Concert Band. The Program, "Band Members Favorites" features uplifting patriotic marches, Broadway hits, movie scories, pop tunes, and plenty of oldies. It will be an afternoon the whole family enjoys!
More About Lake Park Memorial Pavilion
Administrated by the Des Plaines Park District, the Lake Park Memorial Pavilion is a public park located on Lee Street. The park is host to the Live at the Lake summer concert series.
For information about the park's charitable donation "Buy a Brick" program, visit the Des Plaines Parks website.
Other events here
- Movies in the Park June 14, 2013 / June 28, 2013 / July 12, 2013 / July 26, 2013 / August 9, 2013, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Live at the Lake Free Summer Entertainment June 20, 2013 / June 27, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / July 18, 2013 / July 25, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Des Plaines Park District Community Concert Band Performance Sun, Aug 11, 3:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Fall Fest Family Festival Fri, Sep 13, 6:00 pm–11:00 pm
- Fall Fest Family Festival Sat, Sep 14, 12:00 pm–11:00 pm
- Fall Fest Family Festival Sun, Sep 15, 12:00 pm–8:00 pm