Who Do You Trust? Dry Cleaners and Laundromats Edition
Recommend where you go, read other readers' suggestions.
Choosing a good dry cleaner is one of those decisions you may not pay much attention to, unless you choose a bad one. One dry cleaner lost my shirt twice before I went elsewhere.
Additionally, all laundromats are not created equal. They may be poorly ventilated, the machines may be outdated or not well-maintained, and the service may be lacking.
Earlier: Who do you trust? Mechanics edition.
Which dry cleaners and laundromats have you had good or bad experiences with?
Which dry cleaners and laundromats have the best price and service?
Here’s a sample of dry cleaning and laundromat businesses in our community directory. Tell us which dry cleaners are your favorites and why in the comments section. You can also rate and review the businesses on their listing pages.
- Elmhurst Laundromat, 1051 Elmhurst Road.
- Expert Cleaners, 2118 Miner St.
- Hi-Lite Cleaners and Tailors, 1456 Miner St.
- Kwak Coin Laundromat, 1466 Lee St.
- Oaktown Laundry and Clean, 1715 E. Oakton St.
- Quick Wash Laundry, 1176 Lee St.
- Royal Cleaners, 1753 E. Oakton St.
- Sim’s Cleaners, 795 Elmhurst Road.
- The Cleanery, 1526 Lee St.
- Town Coin Laundry, 624 W. Algonquin Road.
- Wolf Cleaners, 572 E. Oakton St.
Connect on Facebook.