Patch Picks: Where to Watch the Super Bowl
Here are some local Patch picks so you can enjoy the Super Bowl away from home.
Here are our Patch Picks for the best places in your area to watch Super Bowl XLV:
- Beacon Tap - With 25 TV's in the joint you're sure to not miss a play! $40 package includes mixed drinks, bottled & draft beers and a half-time buffet. Enter to win a 32-inch flat screen TV.
- Miner Street Tavern - With 7 LCD high definition TVs, 12 beers on tap, free shuffleboard, stereo surround sound, pizza, jukebox and darts. Sunday specials: $2.00 High Life Bottles, $4.00 Bloody Marys, $5.00 Bears 32 oz. Domestic Mug, $12.00 Domestic Buckets (5ct.), $3.00 Washington Apple Shots, $4.00 Beefeater Gin, $4.00 Sweet Tea Vodka & Lemonade, $6.00 Johnny Walker Red Label on the Rocks.
- Shoeless Joe's Ale House - Offering 6 big screen and 30 flat screen TVs, $25 Super Bowl package includes: Buffet of BBQ ribs, pulled pork sliders, pasta with vodka sauce, a house salad and a chance to win a 32-inch flat screen TV and a trip for two to Las Vegas.
- Country Side Saloon - Offering plenty of TVs, an extensive menu, bowling and Golden-Tee amusements and $4 23 oz. domestic drafts and $3.75 Miller aluminum cans.
- Brick House Tavern & Tap - Looking to add some sophistication to your wings? Brick House Tavern's menu offers some higher end classic bar choices. Drink specials: $1 cans, $2 domestic drafts, $3 well cocktails and import beers and $4 select wine.