Update: Larceny Arrestee Not From Park Ridge
The Cook County Sheriff's Department provided the following information. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
UPDATE: The Cook County Sheriff's Office informed Patch at about 4:20 p.m. Tuesday that a glitch in its computer database caused it to report that James Isaac was from Park Ridge. On further checking, they found the address was in Park Forest, and have fixed their database, a spokeswoman said.
A Park Ridge man was among those arrested by the Cook County Sheriff's Department on an outstanding warrant.
James Isaac was arrested on a felony charge of larceny, the sheriff's department stated in a press release. The arrest was part of a coordinated effort between the sheriff's department and local law enforcement. In all 31 arrests were made, six of which were felony arrests of fugitives on warrants including Isaac. The others were:
- Calvin Howled, of Mayood, for burglary
- Christopher Flagg, of Melrose Park, for burglary
- Lottie Harris, of Chicago, for forgery
- Javon Stokes, of Chicago, for possession of a controlled substance
- Shannon Burns, of Sheybogan, Wisc, for possession of a controlled substance.