Panera Launches Hidden Menu: Where to Find it Near Des Plaines
The menu is only available to those who know about it.
Panera Bread restaurant lovers now have an entirely new menu to enjoy. But there's a twist: You won’t see it advertised at any Panera location.
That’s right, Panera has launched a new Hidden Menu, available only to those who know about it. The menu started in November of last year in New York City and has since expanded nationwide.
According to Panera’s website, the menu was developed by Scott Davis, Panera Bread’s Chief Concept Officer.
“Panera’s off-the-menu dishes offer nourishing options that make sticking to New Year’s resolutions simple. All of these meal selections are an excellent source of protein and contain limited processed carbs,” an article on Panera's website reads.
To order the dishes, just tell one of the Panera’s associates that you’re ordering from the “Hidden Menu”. They should all know what you are referring to.
- Power breakfast egg white bowl with roasted turkey
- Power breakfast egg bowl with steak
- Power Mediterranean chicken salad
- Power Mediterranean roasted turkey salad
- Power chicken hummus bowl
- Power steak lettuce wraps
Panera locations near Park Ridge
- 1518 Market Street, Des Plaines
- 39 South Northwest Highway, Park Ridge
- 7023 West Dempster Street, Niles
- 9465 North Milwaukee Avenue, Niles
What do you think about Panera's Hidden Menu? Will you order from it?